Sunday 21 September 2014

A slight change of plan...

It's common knowledge that I cannot be trusted to go anywhere without licking people.
Tescos for example. Can't cope. Must. Lick. People.

With this in mind, the borders of Africa are on to me and we've had to change our route. We can no longer go straight from Mauritania to Mali, the border is closed. Ebola.

We've got to go into Senegal now, which was not the plan but it shouldn't pose too much of a problem. To do so we have to apply for a visa online and then complete in the embassy, all without licking people. It could prove challenging.

So at the moment, after a day of riding in the rain (I have a damp willy) we are in Tiznit, and tomorrow we go to Tan Tan. I didn't think it rained down here. My pants say otherwise. Unless I'm incontinent? I wouldn't like to be incontinent. You can get incontinence pants though, like big nappies. What do you think they test them with? Gravy? Maybe bolognese without the meatballs. OR with the meatballs?
Although I suppose nobody would ever want to borrow your car or shine your shoes, so, meh, every cloud...

BEARD NEWS:

Chin bit not yet long enough to put into an elastic band. Moustache bit trimmed as 'keeping food in that isn't attractive'


OTHER NEWS:

The mosque men with microphones sound like zombies, and are really getting on my tits.


No comments:

Post a Comment